Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bed rest...

I have been put on bed rest until further notice for a minor blood clot in my leg. I am so bored though! I have tons of movies to watch, books to read, and games to play, but that is not enough. I need human interaction. My mom came over today which helped A TON. She brought me all this healthy food that will help open up my arteries, so I guess I don't get to eat comfort food. Its ok, the faster I can kick this thing the better. Plus its not like I need to make it worse right. So if anyone has any ideas of things to do while sitting here doing nothing I am all ears! Oh and about the clot thing, no need to worry, its small and will be gone in no time at all. Just a minor mishap with my medicine. I learned my lesson to take EVERYTHING that the doctor wants me to though, even if it is yucky. Oops!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Oh I'm so sorry! It sounds scary.... hope you're really ok! Hang in there!

Jessica and Colby said...

I am sorry to hear that you are down. I am happy to come over and teach you how to knit, crotchet and/or do counted cross stitch. They pass the time and make it so you don't feel like so much time is wasted, just let me know.

Anonymous said...

Stitchery, stitchery, stitchery!! I am so sorry to hear! Do you want us to come over? We are a noisy and crazy bunch... but I can bring the girls and come over. We will actually be going to Primary Children's today... so I could stop by!

Emlyn said...

Poor Miss Cara! Take Jessica up on her craftiness offers! I know you are already crafty; but having someone to do something with you is fun too. You could also get all your Christmas shopping done online. Ooooh... that might be dangerous though. Sure love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Cabara, what happened? I am so sorry for you. This makes me sad. How long have you been on bed rest?

Abigail said...

Feel better soon :)