Saturday, December 6, 2008

Update....

Gerriss and I went to the doctor today and found out that the blood clot is improving (shrinking) but it is still hanging around. It has moved lower in my leg, which is why I am not in as much pain and why I am able to move a bit more, but he has ordered me to stay on bed rest for another week. We are trying out two new things this week for treatment so hopefully they help get this little thing under control. Other than that I am still just going to be sitting here at home, reading, watching movies, doing crafts, and visiting with friends and family. Thanks to all who have helped us out so far, either with meals, friendship, or prayers, it means so much to us and we are so happy to know that everyone cares so much. We love you all and we will keep you posted on how things are going.

1 comment:

Emlyn said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better! Millie and I may come harrass you one of these first days...