Saturday, December 13, 2008

Time to get movin!

Ok, I am all better now! I got the ok from the doctor this morning that I can go back to my normal routine as long as I take it easy. Well, that was this morning so this afternoon I decided to catch up on some of the Christmas shopping I missed out on for the past two weeks. I spent three hours out in all the madness....I almost died! People are CRAZY this time of year. I almost got run over, by cars and carts; no one is happy and jolly, everyone is pissed off and stressed to the max. I can't believe how insane it is out there. I am gonna start celebrating Christmas in a different month so that I can get the good stuff, not get killed and not be bitter by the time Christmas arrives that I am glad it is over with. I know, I know, this is not what Christmas is about, but it is a small part and it becomes a major part when doing little things this time of year turn into a fiasco because lines are so long, traffic is so hectic, and people are so mean.

Now that I have ranted and raved for a bit I actually feel a little better. Thanks for listening to me vent!

Have a Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Glad you are doing better! I totally understand with the whole shopping issue. Jackie and I seriously were aimed at on purpose in the parking lot to be run over. Long story... bitter people! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Mandy Vermillion said...

I am glad you are better! Are you back at work?