Friday, September 19, 2008

New Range


We got a new oven range today! It is so exciting. Alright, I know that we don't own our house or the new range for that matter, but we got a new one in our apartment to use as long as we live here! Our old one burned me every time I used it. The thing was so old that the entire outside of the oven heated to extremely hot when I would bake and the sides of it would get almost as hot as the burner when I would cook. So Gerriss complained to our landlord, and told him that I have gotten burned A LOT from our oven/stove. The landlord knew right away that it could be a big liability so he replaced it as soon as he could. I am so excited! Its one of the flat top ones so hopefully I don't ruin it, I have read all of the instructions so I should be ok. Now I just have to figure out what to make for dinner!

2 comments:

beth said...

Well it's about time! That old stove was SO ancient and dangerous!! I'm glad Ralph finally saw the light and bought you a new one!!

Emlyn said...

You need some nifty white goo and a scraper. If you want a cleaning lesson, come over and practice on my "old" one!