Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Long time, no post

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. We have been so busy. We haven't even been busy with things that are fun to read about, so I won't bore you with the details of our day to day....

But I want to mention how much I love family. Gerriss' aunt is doing something very incredible for us and I want to thank her for caring so much. I hope that she knows how much we love and care for her, and that we are so grateful for what she has done for us. Thanks also to her daughter... :) Whom without, I know the situation would not have been known, and we would not have this incredible opportunity. Thank you so much! Sorry to be so vague, but I don't want to blaaaab to much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope everything goes well, and I am sure you will have the most amazing experience in his office!!

Let me know how it goes...