Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Gerriss!

24 years ago today (Feb 10th) a sweet little, HUGE, baby was born.

You have brought so much laughter and joy into everyone's life.

There is never a dull moment when you are around.

You are always happy to see your friends and family.

Even if you're "Goofy" sometimes. We all still love you so much! Life just wouldn't be the same without you!


Gerriss, I love you so much! I hope that you have had a wonderful Birthday this year filled with love and laughter. I feel so blessed to have the pleasure to be your wife and eternal companion. You are my rock. :) Thank you for being who you are. I love you and all the craziness and fun that you bring into my life. Love, Cara

3 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Gerriss!!

Abigail said...

Happy Birthday.
We enjoyed your talk on Sunday.
And Cara's too. :)

Sarah (: said...

Happy LATE Birthday Gerriss!!!
:D