Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our new pass time


Like I said in the previous post, Gerriss and I had a lot of time this weekend to sit around and watch TV and be lazy. It has been so long since Gerriss and I have watched anything on TV, we are so out of the loop. Well Gerriss found a show on Hulu that he watches at work when he gets bored and thought he would show it to me. Needless to say we are now hooked! Fringe is our new favorite show, and the only thing that we watch! The only bad thing is that we don't have one of those digital converter boxes so once that changes we will have to wait til Wednesday to watch it on Hulu. But it all works out cause I would feel bad watching it without him and he is busy on Tuesday nights when it's on. So the conclusion of this post is that if anyone isn't watching Fringe, they should be, cause it is really really intense and awesome. Although I don't think that some of the images would be good for people with kids. Oh well, send them to bed early and enjoy.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'll have to check it out! Thanks!

Sarah (: said...

Sounds like a good show!
I'll check it out!