Thursday, August 7, 2008

Meeeooowww



Gerriss and I were outside with our neighbors the other night and we saw this cute little kitty. So being the nice person that I am I went inside and got him a bowl of milk. He gulped it down very quickly and then hung around out there with us for a little while. Well the next night he showed up again and was hungry. So, we had some extra salmon from our dinner earlier and we decided to give him a little taste. He devoured it! So now we can't get rid of him. Every night without fail he comes for a snack and some milk. I know we aren't supposed to have pets here and that Gerriss is totally allergic to cats, but he is so cute. I guess having an outside kitty for a little while will be fine. Although leaving him outside every night, even though he begs to come inside, breaks my heart a little bit. Well at least he is well fed. We don't know who he belongs to, but I hope they don't mind us feeding him every night.

2 comments:

beth said...

Oh you are so nice to feed the kitty!

Cara and Gerriss said...

Now we even went and got it some cat food, this is never going to end now!!!