Thursday, August 14, 2008

I get it........sort of

So I was reading through some of Staci's old blogs and I saw a link for Leelou Blogs. So, I was scrolling through the blog and I LOVE IT! She has the cutest things for blogs on there. Now the trouble is figuring out how to use them. I figured out how to use the template, but other than that I have no idea what to do. I want to add one of the link buttons that directs you to the church website and I want to add music. So anyone who wants to clue me in, please feel free! Thanks for all of your help too. All the posts with links to blog stuff websites have been such a great help as I am still learning how to make the world's greatest blog page. Let me know what it needs!

3 comments:

June Fairy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sorry, I was logged in as my Mother in law to add this exact stuff you are asking about to her blog...

On Leelou blogs, you can add her "LDS" buttons on the side of your blog. To add music, I go to playlist.com, sign in and look for music, add it to your playlist, then as you go through, you click "generate a code" it will give you a bunch of mumbo-jumbo you add that in as if you were going to add like a blog list to your side or but add as an html code. Does any of that make sense? If not, you can call me a little later and I can walk you through it.

Cara and Gerriss said...

Ok i finally got it, that's for the help staci!