Friday, November 14, 2008

One more week!

I can't believe it is only one more week til Twilight comes out! I am so excited! I only wish I was going to be able to go see it next weekend as well. You see, we are also getting new carpet that same weekend so we have to move all of our furniture into our neighbors house and get ready for Saturday for our carpet guy (friends dad) to come over and make our house look wonderful again. Unless Gerriss is ok getting absolutely no sleep and wants to go see it with me late that night, and if we can still get tickets, it looks like I will have to wait til a week or two after to go see it. Or....maybe I can talk Gerriss into seeing it for FHE on the following Monday night....well either way I am still so excited for Twilight and for new carpet! YAY!

1 comment:

beth said...

I am so excited that you get new carpet! Finally!