Sunday, October 19, 2008

New calling...

Today we sustained Gerriss as the new Ward Executive Secretary. I am so excited for him to take on this new challenge, as I know he will do great. I have already noticed a change in his countenence since his sustaining earlier today. I am so proud of him for being a worthy priesthood holder and for the amazing example he is to me. I would not be who I am today without him. I know that this calling will be challenging and time consuming, but I know that he can handle it. I want to thank everyone for all of the continuous support that we have recieved through our trials and struggles throughout the years. We took the long road but Gerriss and I are back on the path (we hope) thanks to wonderful examples and, I am sure, many prayers. We love you all!

6 comments:

Brand797 said...

Congratulations! How exciting it is to have a new calling. I think he will do a great job at it.

Heidi said...

Well, that's an exciting calling! How neat! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I am sure when he fulfills his new calling 110% you will get lots of "blessings". You will also gain a lot more friendships as well. Congrats!

Jackie said...

Congrats!!! That is awesome.

Anonymous said...

Congrats. That is very cool. He will do a great job!

Brand797 said...

Um...hello. How in the world do you expect me to make my cards if I don't have anything to look at! Great! now I don't have any Halloween cards to mail out. BTW I like your background!