Sunday, May 3, 2009

My first day in the Primary

Today was my first day in the Primary ever! It was such a wonderful experience. I LOVE THE PRIMARY! The kids are so cute and excited to be there. Last Sunday I was set apart as the 2nd counselor in the Primary Presidency. A bit (A LOT) overwhelming I know. But I am so grateful for this opportunity and privilege. I know I will learn so much and make so many memories with the kids and also with the teachers and other leaders. I have no clue what I am doing or what to expect, but I know that I will be guided and shown what I need to do. I think I will get a Primary songs cd and put it on my iPod so I can learn some of the cute songs that we sing and so I don't look too lost every Sunday. I hope I do an ok job and that I can be at least 1/2 as awesome as the previous 2nd counselor. Wow though! What a day!?!?! I am so excited for next Sunday.

5 comments:

Emily said...

You are going to be awesome with that calling!! You will learn those songs in no time at all!

Abigail said...

You forgot to mention how lucky we are to have in Primary. I know the kids will love you and you will teach us so much! It won't be long and you'll have those songs down. Just a warning ... when the kids sing Do As I'm Doing in our primary .. they love to jump and spin. Very tiring :)

beth said...

Wow how fun! You will be great and I hope you make lots of fun memories!

Sarah (: said...

You'll do great in your calling!
My sisters love having you in with them!!

:D :D

Anonymous said...

I pick help, you can come see the house but in order to see it you have to help. How goes primary?