Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Just a quick side note

I recently had an experience that made me realize that the world is a very scary place and there is a lot of evil out there. I may not know a lot about what evil there is in this world but I like it that way. I like to live in my little Cara bubble and not see or hear about the terrible things that kids get into these days, what things people my age have done and what ever else. I had the blessing of living a sheltered life, I know it sounds like I am being sarcastic but I'm not. I would rather be optimistic and clueless than pessimistic and smart. The person that I have to THANK for being this way is my mom. She always helped me see the positive side of things and always tried to keep me away from the negative. I have Gerriss who knows enough about the craziness of the world and can protect me from it while I just keep on believing that you can trust everyone until proven otherwise, and that everything is all rainbows and smiles. I can believe whatever I want! So I am just going to forget about the incident that happened tonight and pretend that the world is perfect and safe again. I know what you are thinking. Totally random post, right?

3 comments:

Emily said...

I agree... there is way too much evil out there. I will teach my kids to be aware, (because I am a paranoid, nervous wreck of a Mom) but I also want them to enjoy life the best they can.

Abigail said...

There is a lot of eveil out there but there is a lot of GOOD :) Whenever I bump into the bad parts I think about all the good parts.

Anonymous said...

I like to be clueless too. But mainly cause it is to hard to keep up with the smart people. :) I hope you are okay!?!