Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

I made Easter eggs for my Sunday School class and filled them with Skittles and typed a little message up to go in it. The message was so fitting for the day so I though I would share it with everyone who reads my blog (so like 10 people).

2 Nephi 2:8
Wherefore, how great the importance to make these things known unto the inhabitants of the earth, that they may know that there is no flesh that can dwell in the presence of God, save it be through the merits, and mercy, and grace of the Holy Messiah, who layeth down his life according to the flesh, and taketh it again by the power of the Spirit, that he may bring to pass the resurrection of the dead, being the first that should rise.

I hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed Easter! Love you all!

2 comments:

Emily said...

That was great! I should have put that in the eggs we gave to our class. Happy Easter!

Abigail said...

I love that scripture. How appropriate it is. You are an amazing SS teacher. Sarah always wants to sneak into your class.