Sunday, January 4, 2009

Another Sunday School Bash!



Friday was our year end Sunday School party! This time we had 10 people here, and when I say people, I mean 4 teenage girls and 6, I REPEAT, 6 teenage boys! It was quite the evening! It was snowing/raining, so everyone was required to take their shoes off at the door! (thank goodness for the already going Scentsy candle):)

We had SEVEN pizzas, which were all devoured, with root beer floats for dessert. We watched The Santa Clause! We hope that everyone had a fun night! We appreciate you all for coming......see you at the next one!

7 comments:

Emily said...

What nice teachers you guys are! I teach Sunday school for the 12 turning 13 year olds. I should take that into consideration!

beth said...

Hey everybody! That looks like a fun party. Looks like they really enjoyed having you as teachers.

Abigail said...

Thanks for taking my brat..oops I mean my child for the night. LOL
I know the kids I talked to had lots of fun :)

Sarah (: said...

Thanks for letting me and Livi come!
It was SO much fun!!!
You and Gerriss are the COOLEST!!!

Gailey Family said...

Haha I think you are pretty much crazy for letting this many little ones run wild in your casa! Love ya crazies!

Emlyn said...

You are so neat. I still owe my 16-17 year old class a party from 5 years ago. I guess that would make them 21-22 year olds by now... that's right! Some are returned missionaries! Oy... should I throw 'em a belated party?

Audrey said...

Again, I wish we were in your class!!